Thursday, June 5, 2014

Writing Is More Addictive Than Reading

It really is. I have been locked to this laptop for the last week. I haven't even taken time to do any gaming. I don't know what's going on, but when my subconscious takes this kind of spasm I hate to get in its way.

I finished the first draft of the first book in my new science fiction series. The series is called The First Ones, and the first book is titled The Songs of Chaos. I really should be working on the third and final book in my fantasy series. But for some reason, the blasted science fiction story is is stuck in my head like a cockle burr to a sock. With me it's usually either feast or famine. Either I'm coming up with ideas faster than I can type, or I'm bone dry.

Maybe I will get back into the fantasy series tomorrow.
Post a Comment