Thursday, June 26, 2014

I Don't Know Why I Do This To Myself

I just get aggravated. There is another (naturally, there is always another one) "discussion" underway on g+ regarding climate change. Which is codespeak for "The Sky Is Falling! Give us all your money so we can save you!".

This particular thread is a cut above most. What happened was that David Friedman  http://daviddfriedman.blogspot.com/ posted the results of a survey of climate scientists. It seemed to indicate a potentially horrifying conclusion. Not every single scientist on Earth is convinced that humanity is the root of all climate evil.

Let the anger begin. *sigh*

As far as I can tell, Mr. Friedman is not an extremist in either direction. But what possible difference does that make, when someone mutters dark heresy?

I know I should avoid these discussions. I know I should keep my opinions to myself. I have books to write, and another book that I promised to read some time ago. I have things to do here at the house. I know better than this.

Again. *sigh*
Post a Comment